sisterhood

 
Her arrival was anxiously awaited, her timing was perfect. Emma, her sweet mother, had that tired-but-happy glow. Her dad, Race, was doting. I entered the room to warm smiles, and held her--so tiny, so fresh and new. Slowly, I took her picture. Some of the first of her life, documenting her tiny details. Pictures with mom, with dad. And then, then her excited big sisters came, and I got to document their introduction. They were so excited, so soft and careful. As they looked at her, touched her, kissed her, I couldn't help but watch in wonder. How blessed they are to have each other! That bond of sisterhood will last through the eternities, and it is truly a beautiful thing to behold.













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.