the Borden Family

There is nothing more rewarding than watching a family grow together. I have taken this family's pictures three times now, and it is so much fun. The last time we were together was 6 months ago, when I did a hospital session for baby brother. I love that Ashley chose the Mesa Temple grounds for their session. The gardens are just beautiful, and it is so peaceful and meaningful to them, since it's where their whole family started when they got married. We met together early on a chilly Saturday morning and walked the grounds together. I love this sweet family!













1 comment :

  1. I love the feelings of love you captured in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.