The Ivanitskis

When a new baby is brought home, one member of each family is typically a toddler. Especially of the two-year-old variety. Parents often worry about how the toddler will react to the baby and about how they will behave during the photo session.

Parents, relax.

As a mom to two of my own crazy boys, I know just what to do with toddlers. My secret weapon: become their best friend and don't push them. I want them to like having their picture taken--or better yet, not to notice it. This big brother was no different. He was full of that wonderful two-year-old energy and spunk, and we made some beautiful, real pictures together. My favorite moment was when he brought his baby brother a lovey, just like his own. I hope those moments are more frequent than the other kind! Either way, they are all the sweeter.














No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.