three.

I have a few other sessions to blog, but I couldn't resist sharing these here. Jake turned "three in August" as he will tell you, and I wanted to take some simple portraits to commemorate that. Normally he does alright for the camera, but he wanted nothing to do with it this morning. I let him pick out his shirt (it's navy with lime green stripes), and I semi-forcibly combed his crazy hair. In the end, we captured him completely. I love these, and I loved them better in black and white.

Jake is high-energy, fun-loving, sweet, spunky, loud, loves-the-spotlight, stubborn, and pretty much the most hilarious 3-yr-old you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. I lucked out to be his mom (even if he does drive me up a wall most days).
 
  
  
  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.