Playing With Light.



 


I recently participated in an online class that discussed finding light in every situation (it was actually all about story-telling, but light is an extremely important part of that). So, I've been practicing. My bedroom gets beautiful light throughout most of the day, and it's my favorite place to shoot in my home. Much of my work is what we in the industry call "light-filled." I love it. I love light, bright, beautiful images. However, this class has opened my eyes to the shadows and how they can tell a different story. All of these pictures were made in the same room but they both have totally different feelings based on the amount of light in them. The first set follows along with my typical style, and the second set is quite different. I love them both.

1 comment :

  1. They do have totally different feels but I love them all! You are so talented Kylie! And having these images to treasure forever of your adorable babies will be such a blessing for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.