those lazy saturday mornings.

I am not a morning person, and one thing I have always cherished are Saturday mornings.They've always felt different, even since I've graduated college. There's something just so pleasurable about waking up on a Saturday morning an knowing it's the weekend.

The Lawlor family allowed me to come in and capture one of those perfect, lazy Saturday mornings. Their family dynamic was so beautiful and I went home feeling inspired to be a better mom. Elizabeth is an amazing photographer herself, so I was super nervous to give her these images, but they are some that I'm really proud of. The more I photograph other families this way, the more I fall in love with my craft all over again.





















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my work! If you have something to say, please leave me a comment. I will do my best to reply.